As previously mentioned we have kept the COVID-19 situation under continuous review. The Board have now decided that in view of the worsening position and additional local restrictions, the 2020 British Junior Classic Championships should be postponed until next year.
We appreciate that lifters will be disappointed, but feel that postponement is in everybody's best interests at this difficult time.
Entrants have the option of either requesting a full refund now or holding their entry fee over until the re-arranged championships. If you wish to have a refund please email the CEO or submit an enquiry via the website.