British Powerlifting League
Top the League and win a year's membership of British Powerlifting!
How the league works:
• The league runs from Jan 1st - Dec 31st.
• The league is based on all domestic British Powerlifting results from Divisional up to National Level. This includes, Bench Only, Equipped and Classic.
• Every time a lifter competes in a domestic competition they get a Wilks score, each score is added up cumulatively until a final total is reached at the end of the year.
• The more competitions you compete in, the higher your Wilks Score Total will be.
• At the end of the year, the top scoring Male and Female lifter will win a year's free membership of British Powerlifting for the following year!
Archive league results.